LET’S GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE RUNNERS UPBefore I show you my top seven choices, I want to mention the following brands:
AND NOW FOR TOP 7 PLANNERS FOR 2019If you missed the previous post, here’s a quick rundown of what I was looking for in a new planner:
- A monthly spread that does not have lines in it
- Weekly spreads with lines for writing and no times
- It would be nice if within each day there was some sort of separate space to keep personal and business appointments and to-do lists separate
- A monthly goal page would be nice
- Blank pages at the front or back are not necessary but would also be nice
- It has to be pretty, of course!
- Options: Signature Ashley Shelly Planners, Monthly Notebook Planners, Budget Notebooks, Notebook Besties, Daily Peace Journals, Dot Grid Notebooks, Mouse Pads, Stickers
- Previews: lots of pictures of the inside of the planner with a zoom to see the pages clearly
- If I was to buy one it would be… The Signature Ashley Shelly Planner
- Price: $44.95 USD
- Size: 7.25” x 9.25″
- What I like about it: I like that it has lines in the weekly spread with no times. It also has a really nice goal setting page at the beginning of each month with spaces for things like gratitude and recording what to do to create more happiness in your life for the month
- Other thoughts or features: I am a little hesitant that the weekly spread might not have enough space for my liking
On a side note, Ashley Shelly was one of the first accounts that I started to follow on IG. I have always been so in awe of their branding. It. Is. Spot. On. Be sure to check it out!
- Options: Flagship Daily Planners, Academic Flagship Planners, Weekly and Monthly Planning Essentials, Refillable Leather Planners and more
- Previews: Lots of pictures with the ability to enlarge
- If I was to buy one it would be… January 2019 Daily Planner: Indigo Tile
- Price: $59.00 USD
- Size: 9″ x 9.75″
- What I like about it: I really liked the daily layout with the time and to-do list columns
- Other thoughts or features: The list of planner features mentions two-page monthly overviews with a Monday start (yay!) but there was no preview image of the layout
The Desire Map Planner
- Options: Daily, Weekly and Undated
- Previews: The previews on the product listings were a little hard to see what was included but were better on the main 2019 Planner page
- If I was to buy one it would be… The Desire Map Planner From Danielle LaPorte 2019 Daily Edition (Blue and Red)
- Price: $50.00 USD
- Size: 7.5″ x 9.5″
- What I like about it: Each day gets its own page so there is plenty of room to write. There are also spaces for recording gratitude, health and wellness, and what is not working
- Other thoughts or features: It comes with a companion program, The Desire Map Planner Program, intended to help you get clarity on your Core Desire Feelings, and a plan to help you get there. What a nice bonus!
- Options: Lifeplanner™, teacher, academic, wedding planners, and more
- Previews: Nice, clear product shots of the page layouts
- If I was to buy one it would be… Watercolor Splash – LifePlanner™
- Price: $55.00 USD
- Size: 7″ x 9″
- What I like about it: It’s a very clean layout, bright and colourful
- Other thoughts or features: Customizable with a personalized cover, the choice of vertical, hourly or horizontal weekly layouts, and neutral or colourful pages. There are also some pretty cute accessories to go with it!
The Happiness Planner®
- Options: The Peony Planner®, The Happiness Planner®, The 100-Day Happiness Planner®, and more
- Previews: TONS of pictures that can be zoomed or enlarged
- If I was to buy one it would be… The Daily Happiness Planner®
- Price: $59.00 USD
- Size: 7″ x 9″
- What I like about it: I love all of the daily extras – intention setting, reflections and positive thinking, gratitude, and more
- Other thoughts or features: I’m a little concerned that the daily pages do not have enough room to write appointments and to-do lists (although maybe it’s my over-scheduling and overdoing that’s the problem 😉 )
- Options: Personalized, student, teacher
- Previews: The images are nice and clear, however it is hard to see some of exactly what is on pages
- If I was to buy one it would be… 8.5″x11″: Two-Sided Days Planner
- Price: starts at $42.00 USD
- Size: 8.5″ x 11″ (comes in 2 smaller size options as well)
- What I like about it: I really like the size of the planner, and the amount of room to write in the weekly layout
- Other thoughts or features: It is customizable with your start month and the number of months, plus it has lots of amazing add-on pages for home (meal planning, budgeting, etc.), business (blog planning, social media, etc.), lifestyle (reflection, gratitude pages, etc.), notes and lists, and more. You can add up to 80 add-on pages!
Posy Paper (Etsy)
- Options: Weekly, monthly, teacher
- Previews: Lots of nice pictures that are pretty easy to see
- If I was to buy one it would be… 8.5×11 Weekly Planner
- Price: $41.25 USD
- Size: 8.5″ x 11″
- What I like about it: I really like the weekly layout. I feel like I could easily keep personal and side-hustle to-dos separate
- Other thoughts or features: This is a really nice planner. Simple.
And my top 3 picks are The Desire Map Planner (love the accompanying program), The Happiness Planner® (love the daily extras) and the Personalized 8.5″x11″: Two-Sided Days Planner by Plum Paper (love that it can be customized with extra pages). There’s a lot of love going on for these planners!
I had better take another look at my favourites and make a decision soon! 2019 will be here before I know it!
When I do make a choice and receive my new planner, I’ll be sure to share it with you on social media!
Do you have your 2019 planner yet? Are you happy with it? Feel free to reach out in The Female Solopreneur Community Facebook group and let me know. (Or, about any other planner that you are using or trying out!)
Talk soon,thisgirlrighthere.ca FULL DISCLOSURE: all of the opinions are my own. I have not been reimbursed for my thoughts, nor am I an affiliated with any of the companies listed. My concentration when on each companies site was to find a planner that is going to suit my needs. I did not review every product on each store, just the items that were of interest to me. Please check policies and shipping information before placing orders. Prices and product availability is subject to change since date of posting.
BUSINESS TRAINING & SUPPORT FOR WOMEN STARTING & GROWING THEIR ONLINE BUSINESSYou are are an active, intelligent, entrepreneurial women who is passionate about helping others in your business all while caring for yourself. Harmony, joy and being FINANCIALLY REWARDED is possible!
- You are ready to create & run a business that is authentic & based on your life purpose
- You are ready to start attracting your ideal clients
- You want the support of like-minded solopreneurs