I have such a love/hate relationship with them.
I LOVE the idea of being so organized. Yeah sure, I’ll write down all of my appointments, to-do list and goals.
I HATE that I never actually do that!
I have “used” a Passion Planner for the last three years now and they have recently changed their sizing option which had me thinking that, if I have to make a change, maybe I should take a look at what else is out there.
And so the hunt begins!
Last year, I tried using two planners. The compact Passion Planner to keep record of appointments and to time block (keeping track of where I was spending my time – work, flex time, etc.) It was basically a snapshot of how I spent each day.
I used the classic Passion Planner for my side hustle. To-do lists, ideas. All that fun stuff. I did not like that there were times in the daily columns so I covered them up with washi tape (can you say, cute and colourful but sooo time consuming!?!)
I’m on a mission this year to consolidate into one planner.
Oh, and it has to be pretty!
That is non-negotiable!
What else am I looking for in a planner?
- A monthly spread that does not have lines in it
- Weekly spreads with lines for writing and no times
- It would be nice if within each day there was some sort of separate space to keep personal and business appointments and to-do lists separate
- A monthly goal page would be nice
- Blank pages at the front or back are not necessary but would also be nice
After doing a poll in the Female Solopreneur Community Facebook group and a Google search of the best planners for 2019, I have a (modest) list of twenty-six sites to check out.
My tea is made and I am ready to dig in!
I’ll be back in the next post to bring you a breakdown of my favourites. (You can check out my top 7 picks HERE)
Do you have your 2019 planner yet? If you feel like doing so, please share with us in The Female Solopreneur Community Facebook group, which planner you will be using and why.
BUSINESS TRAINING & SUPPORT FOR WOMEN STARTING & GROWING THEIR ONLINE BUSINESS
You are are an active, intelligent, entrepreneurial women who is passionate about helping others in your business all while caring for yourself.
Harmony, joy and being FINANCIALLY REWARDED is possible!
- You are ready to create & run a business that is authentic & based on your life purpose
- You are ready to start attracting your ideal clients
- You want the support of like-minded solopreneurs
Eliminate years of future work and frustration by taking yourself seriously as a business owner and invest in professional training and your dream.